FAQ #1: How does Just a Token work?
Please see our How it works section.
FAQ #2: What are themes?
At Just a Token, themes refer to a central idea that you can work your gifts and presentation around. Themes can revolve around:
- Your giftee's hobbies and interests (eg: horses, sports, crafts)
- Fun activities (eg: dark & stormy night, road trip, treasure hunt)
- Ways to de-stress (eg: rest & relaxation, types of therapy)
- Random themes that can work with anyone (eg: senses, colours, elements)
- We even have themes that can work for last minute gifting for those of you who have a tendency to procrastinate
FAQ #3: Does Just a Token sell gifts?
No. At Just a Token we work with you to come up with unique personalized gifts by providing gift ideas, themes to work with, quick card builders, wrapping and presentation ideas. Many of our gift ideas are free, but those that aren't would involve you purchasing them elsewhere.
FAQ #4: I can't find the gift/theme I'm looking for.
Try changing the word you are searching for (eg: use "light" instead of "flashlight" or "pet" instead of "dog"). If you still can't find what you're looking for, send us an email about it and we'll try to add it in. If it involves a theme and we use it, we'll send you a couple free memberships to give to your friends.
FAQ #5: Can I send a gift to someone in another city or overseas?
Absolutely! We can provide you with digital ideas that can either be sent directly to your giftee or can be sent to someone else with directions for them to print off your card and any gift ideas. Check out our long distance suggestions.
FAQ #6: Why is there a membership fee?
In an attempt to keep our website clean we try to avoid selling advertising space to big name operators and instead, promote the boutique and local companies.